Hosted Workforce Management
Sentient has taken the world’s leading Workforce Management solution, IEX from Nice, and made it available as an award winning hosted service. Catering for clients with 70 to 7,000 agents in single or multiple sites.
IEX allows contact centres to optimise the performance of the contact centre staff, forecasting and planning more accurately and scheduling agents more effectively translating into real cost savings. It supplies real-time information to better manage the performance of the people and the operation. It integrates data seamlessly across the enterprise and automates many time-consuming and labour-intensive processes, such as schedule changes, forecasting and holiday planning.
|Project Type:||Hosted 3rd Party Software|
|Release Date:||April 5, 2009|
|Keywords:||IEX, Nice, Work Force Managment|
- 1st to offer WFM as a hosted service in the UK or Ireland
- Ideal for outsourcers with multiple clients
- Charging is based on the numbers of users per month
- No on-site technology or specialised IT resources.
- Typical efficiency gains using IEX are 10-15%