Airline Passenger Alerts
New Tool for Airlines
Flightbuddy is a cloud service designed for airlines to inform passengers of flight delays, cancellations or diversions in multiple languages via SMS and email, cloud based, it uses real-time flight data and integrates with the airline booking system.
Reliable and Scalable
Flightbuddy is secure reliable and scaled for mass disruptions. Using global SMS and email separately or in tandem to meet EU 261 regulations and give passengers timely, meaningful, and accurate information triggered automatically by real time flight events.
Flightbuddy is innovative because it integrates the flight information data with the booking engine and automatically issues alerts in multiple languages for Delays, Cancellations, Diversions, Air Turnbacks and Before You Fly emails or SMS.
|Service Type:||Hybrid SMS/Email, Integrated|
|Release Date:||July 15, 2013|
|Keywords:||EU261, Flight Alerts, Cloud Service|
- Integrates flight status with booking system
- Alerts directly to the passenger in their native language
- Alerts airport duty managers ahead of the passengers
- Real time dashboards to Ground and Flight operations
- Updates the passenger booking record
- Issues Authorisation Vouchers to station managers
- Caters for automated, scheduled or ad hoc SMS/email campaigns
- Integrates with Navitare’s Newskies booking engine